Raw Tomato Tahini Soup
- 2-3 medium-sized ripe tomatoes (heirloom would be awesome!)
- 3 carrots peeled
- 6 sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp raw tahini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Cut tomatoes and carrots into chunks.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree, starting with a pulse and building up to higher speed. Add water if needed to keep the mixture moving, but if you begin with a few pulses, you shouldn’t have a problem. I added about 1/4 cup of water to the blend.
- Pour and enjoy!