Oct 17, 2011

Weigh In - Week 20

Wow.  I can't believe I've been at this for 20 weeks.  Amazing.  June first seems like a million years ago.  This week went pretty well.  I stuck to a mostly raw eating plan and did a some exercise as well.  My hope is that in the following weeks I'll be able to establish a more regular walking schedule.  Family life has been a little hairy and every time I put time aside for myself, it seems to get lost in the shuffle.  Here is the one bit of exercise I can always count on: dance party in my living room with my 3 year old.  Its a great 30 minute workout and lots of fun for both me and Walker!


Pounds lost this week: 1
Total pounds lost: 33




The "I Did It" List
made healthy food choices
danced until I dropped during my own living room dance party
tried some new raw food recipes
drank lots of water
stayed away from Starbucks



And just for fun, here is my new favorite dance tune by Swedish pop sensation, Robyn:

1 comment:

anita said...

yay! another pound lost!
so, i've been wheat-free for the past 3 days and feel a lot better....less hungry and more energy. i read an excerpt from the book 'wheat belly' and i just thought i'd try it on a whim...
don't know if its a for true thing; but i really do feel better.
have you heard of this book?