Dec 5, 2011

Weigh In - Week 27

The weeks are starting to get a little crazier now that Christmas is approaching.  We hosted a dinner party on Friday and I had a ladies stitch n' sitch style craft night on Saturday - both of which brought a slew of snacking.  But it was a great week all in all.  I attended two rounds of boot camp and got out to run a mile on three separate mornings.  I'm still sticking to my raw snacks and mostly raw meals as well! The thing I'm noticing most these days is that my exercise keeps my metabolism up and my raw snacks keep my sugar consumption in check.  This combo is obviously a good mix because I lost four pounds this week!

Pounds lost this week: 4
Total pounds lost: 43



The "I Did It" List
got out the door in this cold weather to run three times
made lots of new yummy nutritious raw smoothies
enjoyed dessert with friends without pigging out
researched a running shoe purchase

2 comments:

Positively Fit LH said...

Wow, four pounds! You need to announce that in class! Awesome job!

Jacki said...

woot! good week!