Jan 30, 2012

Weigh In - Week 33

I'm still sick and coughing and tired from the last few weeks.  Trying to shake the January gunk has proven to be a tall order.   But this morning, while I was wheezing my way through boot camp, I decided that it didn't matter.  Who cares.  It will go away eventually, right?

Its been a tough week for me emotionally.  (See THIS post about Charlie's recent MRI and you'll know why.)  And I've been super moody and susceptible to frothy milky coffee drinks and sugary snacks.  But you know what?  They made me feel better.  So when I do the cost-benefit analysis at the end of the week, I count those little trespasses as harmless necessities. 

I am feeling a little stalled in my weight loss, I've been bobbing around 44-46 pounds lost for over five weeks now.  I'm not sure what the magic will be, but I'm getting a little nervous.  My goal is to drop 75 by June and while 45 pounds is nothing to sneeze at, it certainly falls short of my goal.  So, I may need to do a little tweaking with my food intake.  I've been eating more because I'm working out more.  The good thing is that my body feels good and I'm not discouraged.  I'm just trying to figure out what the next step needs to be.


Pounds lost this week:  1
Total pounds lost: 46



The "I Did It" List
three hours of boot camp
made healthy meals for my family all week
played catch with my son when the weather was nice
bought a box of produce from Bountiful Baskets Co-Op
juiced most mornings

2 comments:

Connie said...

Don't let numbers get you down. You will lose what you lose in the time it takes to do it. You are healthier, you look amazing and you should just be so freakin' proud of yourself!

Positively Fit LH said...

Take a look at the most recent picture on my PFLH facebook page right now, and do not get scared. Besides, so what if it's not totally gone by June? What's the rush? You got something better to do???