Feb 20, 2012

Weigh In - Week 36

I just got home from boot camp.  Today was the booty-est, campy-est boot camp ever.  We ran drill after drill after drill without stopping.  The recovery time was spent running laps around the neighborhood junior high track.  We spent most of our time in the center of the track on the muddy field doing bear crawls, lunges, jumps, sit ups, burpies, froggies and a bunch of other-kick ass moves with cute names.  Here is a quick shot of my tee-shirt post work out.  I'm doing a white load with bleach as I write this.



All complaining aside, its been a great week.  And Mallory, if you're reading this, I love your boot camp classes even when you drag me through the mud.  I've had lots of success this week in saying "no" to little offenders that I usually have no power to avoid.  For instance, I went through the coffee drive through and got a drink for my husband, a chocolate milk for my son and nothing for me.  This is a BIG feat, people!  Usually I think, "Well, I'm here and I'm ordering and it would be silly not to quell my tiny coffee craving with a Double Venti Caramel Latte Bomb."  On Sunday, I made whole buckwheat pancakes for my family, as I usually do.  And instead of having a pancake with syrup (or two), I made the cakes and then enjoyed watching them eat while I drank a big glass of Green Lemonade.  Little victories!



Pounds lost this week: 1
Total pounds lost: 51



The "I Did It" List
ate healthy raw foods as well as healthy cooked foods
went on a date with my husband and indulged in a Negra Modelo
attended three boot camp sessions - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
replaced morning coffee with water and green lemonade 4 our of 7 days
ran a mile on Thursday night
ran 5K on Sunday night


Tonight, I'm hosting a raw dinner party for all my work-out pals at Positively Fit Lake Highlands.  I'm so excited to have everyone over, corner them in my dining room and force them to eat raw food.  I'll post photos and recipes here on the blog when it's all over.  Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

A big...HOORAY!!...for you. Have fun tonight, can't wait to see the results of the dinner.

Anklemama said...

You are so inspiring. Stopping at your blog is a jolt of refreshing.