Jul 30, 2012

Weigh In - Week 60

I think I'm the champion weight maintainer of the summer. Either my body is at a comfy weight - one that it is loathe to give up, or I'm just not trying hard enough. Luckily, I'm not gaining. So, as usual, I'm happy with that.

I'm in Oregon this week and next, visiting my Mama's home. I am surrounded by amazing fresh organic food and lots of open roads on which to run, scamper, power walk and explore.  This morning I had a three-peach breakfast, followed by some whole grain toast slathered in home churned butter (a gift from a neighbor) and raw honey.  After washing it all down with a hot cup of coffee, I'm ready for a nap.  My daily run will have to wait until this evening.


Pounds lost this week: 0
Total pounds lost: 76




The "I Did It" List
got one last boot camp class in before leaving town for Oregon
ran 3 miles yesterday with sprint intervals
ate healthy meals even while traveling with children through airports
had my flight cancelled and didn't throw a shit-fit (baby steps, eh?)


Also, I want to direct your attention to my most recent article for Houzz.com.  Why?  Because it's a home tour of my boot camp instructor's home!  I hope this inspires you to start that boot camp or yoga class you've been meaning to take.  Check out her awesome workout spaces - who can resist all of that gorgeous color?  Not me, certainly.  To read the full article and see the rest of Mallory's amazing home, click HERE



No comments: