Aug 13, 2012

Weigh In - Week 62

I haven't been posting much this week because I'm still on vacation at my Mama's home in Oregon.  I'll be home in a few days and back to my morning boot camp classes, my Vitamix and my beloved Breville juicer.  But for now, I'm content with the slower pace, country roads and fresh produce of Richland, Oregon.

I only got out for one 2-mile run this week.  And while I've been eating well, I've also had my share of goodies - two huckleberry milkshakes, a big plate of Mexican food smothered in cheese, a margarita and more than a few beers.  These kinds of treats - all of them smashed together in one week - used to totally throw me off my diet.  I'd gain a few pounds and feel horrible.  But now, while they aren't very sensible choices, at least my body can bounce back.


Pounds lost this week: 0
Total pounds lost: 78




The "I Did It" List
ran two miles
ate lots of vegetables and fruit
waded in a mountain stream
watched falling stars during the Perseid Meteor Shower
paid my credit card bills
published a new article on Houzz.com

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Good for you! Sometimes we all just need a break from the mundane lives we live. That fresh air and nature do wonders on someones soul. Look at how far you have come already and that in itself is amazing!