Sep 30, 2013

Monday already?

Today, a video blog. 
Yes, this is me with no make-up in the morning. 
What can I say... I trust my audience. 



The "I Did It" List

photographed and wrote two articles for Houzz.com
painted in my studio in preparation for my show in November (you're invited)
went on two dates with my husband
bandaged a scraped elbow and then removed bandage without making my son cry
drank mimosas on Friday morning because I wanted to
spent lots of time writing for my own private projects
cleaned my house before a house cleaner came to clean (you know you do that too)
went on a grocery store tour with a food coach (more about this later)
cleaned all of the dirty clothes in the house
watched three episodes of "Call the Midwife" (my new favorite)


1 comment:

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Sarah

Love the video blog! Looks great!

Loretta,