Aug 22, 2011

Weigh In - Week 12

Happy Monday everyone!  I had another great week of eating on the Raw Food Detox Diet plan.  Tomorrow I'll share last week's meal plan, but today I'll just say that eating this way is starting to really take shape in my household.  While preparing these raw meals takes a little more planning and a slightly higher grocery bill, the benefits far outweigh the costs.  I haven't been doing a whole lot of exercise.  Most of my weight loss in the past two weeks has been due to my new meal plan.  When this crazy Dallas heat subsides, I'll probably have more impetus to get outside and start moving.

Pounds lost this week: 3
Total pounds lost: 22



The "I Did It" List
stuck to my eating plan
went for a 2 mile walk for the first time in 3 weeks
did not eat ice cream (this isn't as hard as it used to be)
drank green lemonade every morning as a coffee substitute (and I feel GREAT!)

No comments: