Sep 18, 2011

Juice Fast - Day Two

I'm feeling surprisingly good.  This is my second day of only fresh veggie and fruit juice and I'm feeling light, energized and happy.  My mood is lifted and I have a slightly "high" feeling.  I feel nourished, satisfied and while I have moments of wanting solid food, it passes quickly when I turn my attention to other things.  Jack is feeling similarly.  He was a bit headache-y yesterday and was feeling tired mid day, but that seems to have passed.  I'll check back in again tomorrow, but so far so good!



UPDATE:
Its 10pm on day two and its been a tough evening.  I was fine until about 4pm, then I started getting peckish and peavish and a little jittery.   I'm feeling a little better now, after a liter of water and the distraction of an episode of "Mad Men".  I'm curious to see how I feel tomorrow.

2 comments:

MaryJo said...

So glad to hear your raw food plan and juicing are going so well! I confess that the picture of your green drink didn't look that appetizing. Truthfully, how does it taste?
I haven't commented much but I'm following your journey faithfully!

Sarah Greenman said...

The green juice is good. It takes a little getting used to if you are usually drinking sweet juices - but its not bad. And now, after a month of drinking it, I kind of crave it in the mornings.