Dec 19, 2011

Weigh In - Week 28

I feel more rested and more relaxed than I have all year.  Jack and I just returned from a week away in Cancun.  Sitting on the sugar fine white sands of Cancun, watching the unbridled beauty of the sea was spectacular.  Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, someone would bring me a pina colada from a near by bar.  It was the bomb.

I did not work out while I was away.  But I did swim in the sea, walk on the beaches and drink a lot of Negra Modelo.  But somehow, much to my surprise, I still lost a pound while I was away.  Go figure.  The day after I returned, I went for a mile run.  Then this morning I attended the most ass-kicking boot camp session ever.  It was epic.

Pounds lost this week: 1
Total pounds lost: 44





The "I Did It" List
I went to boot camp on the morning I left for Cancun (that is commitment!)
Left my two babies with my mom and mother-in-law for a week
I drank heavily on the beach with my husband
Ate healthy food while away
Renewed my spirit and soul by taking some time for myself
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a much-needed Escape from reality! I'm glad you're back - I missed your posts!

Jacki said...

wow, I love your bathing beauty pose! You look fantastic! and, congrats on that one pound!