May 23, 2012

A Little Break from Boot Camp?

I don't know if I'll be able to do it.  I'm taking some time away from boot camp to fit in some summer traveling.  For the past 6 months, boot camp classes at Positively Fit Lake Highlands have been a three-day-a-week staple in my life and I'm a little nervous about taking a break.  My plan while I'm away is to continue strength training at least twice a week and to run 5 of 7 mornings a week.  I know it will be a lot more difficult when I don't have my group to meet with or Mallory to come up with brilliant work-out combinations every day.  I'll be back in class by the end of June, so it's only a few weeks.  But still... it will certainly be a test of my self discipline.Wish me luck!


On my out to boot camp this morning.

Group photo of my boot camp class!  You ladies are awesome!

P.S.  I'm only 8 days away from the one year mark!  Of course, I'll keep posting every day as my final weigh-in draws near.  I'm really hoping to make it to a full 75 pound loss.  This week has been great so far, and I have high hopes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation (please keep blogging?) and time away!

Sarah Greenman said...

You bet - I'll still be blogging!

anita said...

LOOK AT YOU!!!!!!

anita said...

oh, p.s.
you started this journey while away from home, remember...
you'll be just fine!

Positively Fit LH said...

You can do this! If I've done my job, you have a pretty good idea of what you need to be doing! And if not, I'm a click or a phone call away!