May 13, 2013

The "I Did It" List

Last year, after every weigh in, I would create a small list of the things I did during the week to better my health, my mind or my life. I called it the "I Did It" list.  It was a wonderfully uplifting tool that I want to reinstate here. I will not be doing a weigh in every Monday, but rather an "I Did It" recap with details about my progress and maintenance.  So here it goes:


The "I Did It" List

juiced 5 out of 7 mornings
jogged and power walked 4 out of 7 mornings
did strength training 3 out of 7 days
ate lots of raw fruits and veggies in place of crappy snack food
planned ahead and packed raw snacks for outings
went to the local farmer's market for produce and diary
replaced all traditional carbs with sprouted wheat versions
drank fewer lattes
went to Zion National Park with my family
painted four new pieces for my shop
drank red wine




1 comment:

Alison P said...

Yay! I love this part of your posts. So glad to see this list again. Sounds like a wonderful week!