Aug 30, 2013

Fall Sponsorships Available



Do you author a health and fitness blog? Do you own a yoga studio, gym or health related businesses? Are you a nutritionist, food coach, chef or holistic health care provider? Starting this month, Smaller Sarah is offering ad space (see side bar) at very competitive rates. Smaller Sarah is a great platform for reaching discerning clients, all of whom are interested in traveling the road to better health. Join us!

Sponsorships are available starting now. 
If you're interested, please click HERE to get started!  





To my readers:

Please know that all advertising will be in line with the aesthetic of Smaller Sarah. All advertisers will be relevant and vetted by me personally. My goal is to enhance the Smaller Sarah experience and provide even more avenues for connection and sharing of information. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns. I'm all ears!


No comments: