Jun 12, 2012

Positively Fit

As most of you know, I attend boot camp classes at Positively Fit Lake Highlands in Dallas, TX.  Its a back yard style boot camp taught by Mallory Mansour Doubuclet. As you can tell from my previous posts, I love attending these classes and count Mallory's amazing work-outs as one of the key factors in my recent weight loss.

Mallory just sent her clients the new summer schedule with some exciting new additions.  Since so many of you Dallas-area readers have inquired about my exercise routine, I thought I'd post Mallory's note and her new schedule. PFLH is a fantastic investment and with the free child care co-op and variety of class times, there are no more excuses. Come join me as I endeavour to work off my last 25 pounds!





Note from Mallory:

Hi Friends!
 
I’m excited to announce the addition of three new instructors bringing their classes to Positively Fit Lake Highlands: 

You asked for an early morning boot camp, and you’ve got it! LHAECPTA mom Ann Marie Sager will begin teaching boot camp as an intern on July 2.  Her classes will be from 5:45-6:40 AM Mondays and Wednesdays. Your workouts will be a collaborative effort between the two of us as she trains to be a group exercise and Pilates instructor. 

Lake Highlands mom, trainer, and yoga instructor Christi Jiannino will begin teaching Power Yoga in the studio every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7 AM beginning July 3. 

Lake Highlands mom and yoga instructor Julie Upton will teach Yoga Flow every Tuesday and Thursday from 11 AM – 12 PM beginning THIS Tuesday, June 19. This Tuesday’s class is FREE, and I have a parent volunteer in the childcare co-op who can watch your kids, also for free.  If you’ve never tried a class with me, come for boot camp at 10 for a FREE trial class and stay for yoga! 

Please fill out the informed consent forms from my website at www.positivelyfitlakehighlands.com, shoot me an email if you get the chance to let me know you are coming (optional), and show up with yoga mat and water, ready to burn some calories! 

Men and Women and Young Adults over the age of 14 with parental consent are welcome! 




For more information 
visit Positively Fit Lake Highlands on Facebook.

1 comment:

Jacki said...

wow, that's a lot of new classes! hurray! I do my trail running on Tuesdays, so that's my only workout. boo! I'll have to miss the free class! But, I have a punch card and I'll catch the class on Thursday, after the boot camp class. What fun!

I really love the boot camp class.